Llysgenhadon Efydd ac Arweinwyr Chwaraeon Bronze Ambassadors and Sports Leaders
Bronze Young Ambassadors
We are the Bronze Ambassadors for 2019 -2020:
Our role as Bronze Ambassadors are:
- To get more young people more active more often
- To increase participation and healthy lifestyles in their school.
- To promote the positive values of sport in and through sport.
- To be an ambassador and role model advocating PE and school sport.
- To be the young people’s voice on PE and school sport in their school.
Young Sports Leaders
We are the Sports Leaders for 2019 - 2020:
The Young Leader Award is a great introduction into leadership. There are a number of benefits including:
- Encourages young people to take responsibility and develop leadership skills
- Develops skills such as organisation, communication, confidence and self esteem along side planning and self review
- Supports the work of adults within the organisation
Provided the opportunity for older children to work with younger children thus promoting integration and social inclusion
- Reduces problems associated with bullying and inappropriate behaviour
- Encourages co-operation and helps develop moral and social skills
It gives learners knowledge of how to organise and lead small games and activities that can be used as part of lessons and Playtime activities.